Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 2011 - Surgery 3


Hi… how are you?

There’s this woman hovering over my bed and i'm trying to focus on if I know her or not?
She’s not got a French accent, so it’s not my girlfriend.. ok, has to be the nurse then…

Eh,,, (kinda groggy), I think I’m ok… eh, where?, eh, I mean how? …

All went fine Marco, the surgeon was very happy with the whole procedure, but he will come and see you in the morning and tell you all about it…
Ok…

So, now trying to figure out how things have gone myself, I can still see like shit, and my head is still banging, on top off that my nose is filled up with loads of fluffy white stuff… oh well, better go back to sleep then.

"Hi, How are you?" 

This time there’s no doubt about it, that’s my girlfriend.
 I must have slept for a while now, as i think it must be around 10pm orso,,,
Eh, dunno really.. everything hurts and I just want to sleep, but they say it went well..

"Hi, How are you?"

It’s my girlfriend again, but it's daylight now, (has she been here all night? Surely not? ) 
One thing is for sure, I can still see like shit.. DAMN…
The headaches seem less though, just a shame my nose hurts like hell…

No comments: