Monday, December 17, 2012

The Gift of Vision

Just back from my Trip to Bali and can only say the following…

Wow……

A year ago I was convinced I’d be home-bound for the rest of my life, due to being depressed and not being able to see…. And now, well…. It’s a bit of a different story for sure…

Last year I looked like this 



and saw things like this…




12-months on and I have come to the root of my vision issues, have had a positive change in both personal life and professional life and now look like this, 




and see things like this…





Life is good, I’ve got people in my life all over the world that care about me and who in return I care about a lot as well…  and although I’m sure at times I annoy the shit out of them often enough, they’ll stick with me, and I’ll stick with them…  

I for one, can’t wait to see (pun intended) what the future has in store 

No comments: